Computer Interfacing
Discussions about interfacing and electronics

Progress.

Is this project alive?

Computer Interfacing Forum Index -> Pulse Induction metal detector
RobertR
New User

May 24, 2010 4:50 am

Were the full schematics every released for the detector? I would appreciate a copy - cheers
Morpheus
New User

Oct 17, 2010 8:58 am

I am also very interested in the project and would like to have a schematic to implement.
I'd love to contribute to the project. Smile

Regards.
ztsvi

Oct 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Has anyone attempted to do this project recently? I am very interested in trying, but could use some pointers.
Specifically, a more complete schematic would be very helpful, as well as any pointers in terms of programming and giving a output signal would be greatly appreciated.

ztsvi@umd.edu
appleorange

Nov 14, 2010 4:07 pm

hello, i would like to receive a copy of the full schematics too.

Thank you.

eminem88295
@
hotmail.c0m
lammert
Site Admin

Nov 20, 2010 3:12 am

Yes, the topic is still live.

Have been burried in a lot of work the last months and didn't have the time to post any test results or schematics of this project. Time flies if you're having fun. Smile

It will take a few extra weeks before I will be able to post new information around the pulse induction metal detector. Please hold-on.

Lammert
hoarder
New User

Dec 05, 2010 11:47 am

Hi, I am in a race to build a PI machine with depth capabilities of up to 8ft. The coil needs to be about 2m . Schematics would be really useful to me too as I may decide to try the build myself once i have a component list. Great website!! Hoarder

Dec 06, 2010 1:02 am

HELLO I AM ALSO INTERESTED IN THE PLANS FOR A PI
DETECTOR. AM LOOKING TO BUILD AN ALMOST ALL PLASTIC
ROBOT WITH 8+ COILS UNDER A 2 X 4 FOOT PLATFORM. THE
PARALLAX PROPELLER HAS MY INTEREST AS IT HAS 8 COGS OR CPU'S MORE LATER
RADAR
towtow
New User

Jan 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Lammert,

I would also like to add my support for the progress you are making!!!

Waiting patiently...

Mike
eminem88295

Feb 02, 2011 1:58 am

hello!

any updates so far?!
basil
New User

Feb 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Hello,
I am very interested to implement this project and would like to have a schematic to start.
vhradu(a-round)y a h o o . c o m
Regards Radu
ocracoke
New User

Jul 10, 2011 1:57 am

Anyone know if the schematic for this project got posted? Would be interested in receiving them. Thanks.
WillH

Jul 17, 2011 3:05 am

I am also interested in building a pulse induction metal detector. My targets will be from 5' to 10' deep. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
lammert
Site Admin

Jul 27, 2011 5:04 am

Sorry that I haven't updated anything about the project yet. Development is taking more time than expected and other activities are taking much of my precious time.
kambo117b

Sep 01, 2011 10:12 pm

I am attempting to build this based on the system described on the main page. I do have a few questions though.

How was the value of 2k2 for R1 arrived at? With it in parallel with R2 would that not affect the "ideal damping" of 680 Ohms.

How critical is the 400V breakdown voltage of the MOSFET? That is for stage one but we are only measuring stage 3. I only ask because I have only found a MOSFET with a 55V BV. Based on calculations given, it will take 14us to leave stage 1 which is almost as long as stage 1, 2, & 3 together shown on the decay graph. I will continue to look around for the 400V BV component.

Computer Interfacing Forum Index -> Pulse Induction metal detector
Page 1 of 1

Running on php BB © 2001, 2009 php BB Group
   Lammert Bies     Interfacing     Sitemap     Forum