Computer Interfacing
Discussions about interfacing and electronics

help needed regarding interfacing project

Computer Interfacing Forum Index -> General talk
antonbarua
New User

Jan 28, 2008 5:46 pm

hi everyone,i'm a new member here,and i'm seeking help regarding my computer interfacing project.

the project is "wireless data communication between 2 pcs".as some pre-built hardwares are difficult to get in my country,i'm seeking some easier solutions,so i'v chosen parallel port and rf transmitter reciever for the project.

now,can anyone give me some info on,rf transmitter and reciever circuits and schematics?also,help on how to trasmit data using parallel port and then through rf circuit is most welcome.

thanks in advance.
-anton
lammert
Site Admin

Jan 29, 2008 12:24 am

Hi Anton,

Would RF to USB be an option for you? RF and parallel are from different periods on the computer timeline which may make it difficult to connect them together. USB with RF may be easier to accomplish.
samuelarnold

Mar 28, 2011 11:14 am

I'm trying to build both a rf transmitter and receiver, but I can't seem to find workable schematics for them. Was wondering if someone could shed some light and suggest some workable circuits.
I using TX/RX 433 right now, but I've been looking for something like this too--it would be extremely useful. I don't care how long the band is.
zain123
New User

Oct 25, 2014 12:53 pm

Hello,
I know this is a long shot! but I been wondering about this for a long while! I would like to setup a interface that will sent KeyStrokes to a computer using the PS/2 port but I would like to do this though a serial port or a USB port. In other words I will have a live computer running and senting keystrokes to another computer though the serial port or USB port. Can this be done? and if so? what kind of software would I have to used to make this happen? Let me know if anyone can help me out?
Thank You

Computer Interfacing Forum Index -> General talk
Page 1 of 1

Running on php BB © 2001, 2009 php BB Group
   Lammert Bies     Interfacing     Sitemap     Forum